Regarding the use of the shopping site "PAMEO POSE" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by Tanimoto Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), this agreement is stipulated as follows.
Article 1 Scope of this agreement
This agreement stipulates the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Member
1. 1. After approving this agreement and completing the prescribed enrollment procedure, the person who approves at our company will be a "member".
2. 2. If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve as a member, we may not approve the membership.
3. 3. Only one member can be registered for "1 member".
Article 3 Password management
1. 1. Members are solely responsible for the management and use of passwords registered on this site.
2. 2. The transfer, sale, loan, etc. of passwords are strictly prohibited.
3. 3. We shall not be liable for any mistakes in the use of passwords by members and damages caused by the use of third parties. The manifestation of intention made to the company using the password is regarded as a valid manifestation of intention of the member corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member registration information
1. 1. Member registration information shall be owned by our company, and personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) shall be deposited with a consignee within the range necessary for providing this service, as well as a member. As a general rule, we will not provide the information to the outside, except for those who have consented to the disclosure by the person.
2. 2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member concerned.
(1) When it is judged that it will be disadvantageous to our company and other members or third parties, when it is disclosed to the police or related organizations (2) According to the police, courts, public prosecutors office, bar association, consumer center or these When requested by an institution with the authority to disclose registration information, when we decide to comply with it (3) When we judge that disclosure is appropriate
3. 3. We will not accept any false declarations regarding all items of registration information declared by members at the time of enrollment.
4. If the member's registration information is changed, the member shall promptly carry out the prescribed procedure.
Article 5 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
Members copy any information obtained through us, except when we approve (including obtaining the consent of the third party through us if there is a third party who has the right to the information). , Sale, publication and other uses beyond the scope of private use shall not be possible.
Article 6 Prohibitions of members
1. 1. Our company prohibits any of the following acts of the member, or any act that may cause such an act.
(1) Acts that violate public order and morals (2) Acts that lead to criminal acts (3) Acts that violate laws and regulations (4) Acts that infringe the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of our company and other members or third parties ( 5) Acts that infringe the property, privacy, etc. of our company and other members or third parties (6) Acts that give disadvantages to our company and other members or third parties (7) Acts that disadvantage our company and other members or third parties (8) Acts that interfere with the operation of our site, etc., or damage our trust (9) All business using the status of our members without our approval Acts (10) Election campaigns or similar acts, or acts that violate laws and regulations such as the Public Offices Election Act (11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by our company, including enrollment procedures (12) ) Acts of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc. (13) Acts of illegally using IDs and passwords (14) Other acts that we deem inappropriate as acts of the member concerned
Article 7 Cancellation of membership
1. 1. If any of the following items apply, we may cancel the membership without prior notice and consent to the member.
(1) When we violate the prohibited matters stipulated in Article 6 and other provisions of this agreement (2) When we recognize that the member's declaration information at the time of enrollment and subsequent questionnaires is intentionally false declaration (3) Password (4) When there is an illegal act that we do not admit (5) When there is another act that we deem inappropriate. If you revoke your qualification, you will revoke all rights that the member has to us.
Article 8 Withdrawal
If a member withdraws from our company, we will notify us according to the prescribed procedure, and we will withdraw after the withdrawal procedure at our company is completed.
Article 9 Changes to the rules
We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time without prior notice or consent to the members. It is considered that all members have approved the contents of the change when it is displayed on this site for one month. However, if an unforeseen situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of causing disadvantage to a third party, the terms and conditions shall be changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Service interruption or suspension
1. 1. In the following cases, we may suspend or suspend part or all of our service contents without prior notice and consent to the members.
(1) In case of regular maintenance, update and emergency of this site (2) In case of difficulty in continuing operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances. Even if the member suffers any disadvantage or damage due to the above situation, we shall be exempted from the responsibility.
Article 11 Change or cancellation of service content
1. 1. We may change or discontinue the service content of this site without prior notice and consent to the members.
2. 2. Even if the service content is changed or canceled based on the preceding paragraph, if any disadvantage or damage occurs to the member, we shall be exempted from the responsibility.
Article 12 Service suspension
We may suspend the service of this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
Personal information collected by our company will be handled as follows. When you provide us with personal information, we kindly ask for your consent to the following handling.
1. 1. The purpose of using this personal information is as follows.
(1) Membership management (2) Sales of products and services (3) Packing and shipping of products, etc. (4) Guarantee and after-sales service (including inquiries from customers) (5) Information analysis (for purchasers) Analysis etc.)
(6) Guidance of information on new products and services and implementation of questionnaires to customers
2. 2. We will not disclose or leak the above personal information to a third party. However, please note that this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When it is necessary for us and the business consignment company to fulfill the contractual obligations to the customer, such as disclosure of the customer's name and address to the delivery company, input of information such as the name to the original product, etc. (2) When a court or other judicial or administrative agency requests disclosure of information about a customer based on laws and regulations (3) When it is necessary to protect the rights and property of our company, our affiliated companies, customers or third parties (4) When avoiding inconvenience or damage to us or our affiliated companies due to a dispute between you and another customer or a third party (5) Whether or not you provide us with information such as your name and address You can decide at your own discretion. However, please note that we will not be able to provide this service to you if you do not provide us with information such as your name and address.
(6) The customer can request us to disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, etc. after entering the personal information. In addition, if the personal information is incorrect as a result of disclosure, you can request us to correct or delete the personal information. If you request disclosure, correction or deletion, please contact the person in charge or the consultation desk regarding your personal information in the next section.
(7) Manager of personal information to be provided and contact information for inquiries Tanimoto Co., Ltd. PAMEO POSE Division (Business hours: Weekdays 10: 00-19: 00)
Inquiries by email: email@example.com
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. 1. The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the member or a third party due to the delay or interruption of the service provision of this site for any reason.
2. 2. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services of this site, the suitability for a specific purpose, etc.
3. 3. Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
4. If a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve this at his own expense and responsibility and will not damage our company. Suppose.
5. The Company shall not be liable for the fulfillment of obligations related to transactions such as the sale and purchase of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, and for disputes arising regarding other transactions.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any problems arising from the disclosure of member registration information based on Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 About the provision of this service
1. 1. How to apply You shall apply for the use of this service from this site.
2. 2. Application time "We accept product applications for 12 hours, but we may not be able to accept applications due to server maintenance, etc. Even in this case, we will not take any responsibility.
3. 3. List price Price display does not include tax
4. Shipping fee and cash on delivery fee The shipping fee is 500 yen (+ tax) nationwide.
In addition, members who use the cash on delivery service will be charged a cash on delivery fee.
[Cash on delivery fee]
10,000 yen or less including tax (including shipping)
Fee: 300 yen (330 yen including tax)
Tax-included 30,000 yen or less (including shipping)
Fee: 400 yen (440 yen including tax)
100,000 yen or more including tax (including shipping)
Fee: 600 yen (660 yen including tax)
300,000 yen or more including tax (including shipping)
Fee: 1,000 yen (1,100 yen including tax)
5. Payment method The payment method for the payment generated by using this service shall be credit card payment and cash on delivery payment. Cash on delivery payment is a payment method in which you pay the price in exchange for the delivery of the product when the product is delivered.
6. When the contract is established When the "order confirmation email" is sent from us to the customer, a sales contract will be concluded between the customer and us regarding the ordered product.
7. Purchase slip We will replace the "order confirmation email" sent by e-mail to the member with the "purchase slip", so please keep it in a safe place.
8. Delivery address The delivery address is limited to Japan.
9. Delivery date Usually, we will ship within one week after receiving your order. However, please note that it may be delayed due to inventory problems.
10. Cancellation / Return / Exchange (1) Cancellation is possible within 12 hours from the date and time of your order. If you wish to cancel the contract, please contact the inquiry window on this site.
(3) Cancellation after delivery of the product, etc. We will only accept if the shipped product is defective or different from the ordered product. (Only if you contact us within 7 days of the arrival of the product.) We do not accept cancellations or returns due to customer's convenience, so please choose carefully when ordering.
(3) Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we cannot accept cancellations, returns, or exchanges for the following products.
・ Opened products and products that have been used even once ・ Products that have been used for more than 8 days after arrival ・ Product tags / price tags have been separated or lost ・ Wrinkles / scratches / damage / odors are the responsibility of the customer Products (including washing)
・ Products and cosmetics that have been soiled or damaged, such as by attaching a delivery slip directly to the shoe box or product outer box, the bag that contained the product, shoe box, cosmetic box, or accessories (warranty card / spare button) Perfume, shampoo, body care products) and
Lifestyle miscellaneous goods (room mist, diffusers), groceries (including health foods), flowers and other raw foods, products ordered outside this site, reserved products, sale products (including outlet products), lucky bags, etc. Products processed for customers, such as ordered products and products with names, and other products that clearly state that they cannot be returned on the product introduction page (please contact the inquiry desk for details).
(4) If there is a clear defect in the product or if the product is incorrect, we will bear the shipping cost for returned goods. If you do not like the product, or if you return or exchange it for your convenience, the shipping fee will be borne by the customer.
11. Guarantee Except for the cases mentioned in the previous article, we do not guarantee any defects of the sold products.
12. Other precautions (1) Some products have a limited sales quantity and may not be delivered due to sold out.
(2) Some of the products we deliver may differ slightly from the products shown on our website due to changes in specifications by the manufacturer.
(3) The product photos posted on the website are taken of the actual product, but when viewed through a monitor, the color tone may differ from when the actual product is viewed directly.
(4) Please note that we are not responsible for any problems caused by non-arrival or garbled characters of the e-mails we send to you and the e-mails you send to us.
(5) If you have ordered multiple items and some of them are out of stock, we may, at our discretion, deliver the items after all of the ordered items are complete.
Article 16 Jurisdiction of agreement
If there is a need for a proceeding between our company and a member regarding this site, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.
Article 17 Governing law
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
Established on September 1, 2nd year of Reiwa